Interactive Sizing 1.0 (Show/Hide Equipment Library)
RatedMeasured (?)Rated load is a figure provided by the manufacturer in the equipment specifications; measured load is taken from an actual physical measurement of the device's power draw
2. UPS Types: Standby (?)A stand-by UPS is the most basic, lowest priced type of battery backup protection available. During any type of power fluctuation, a standby UPS switches to battery mode to provide clean power to attached devices. Line interactive (?)This type of UPS employs an automatic voltage regulator that corrects these anomalies without accessing battery power, thus putting less strain on the battery and extending its life. On-line (?)A true online UPS completely re-generates the incoming AC power to provide the best type of power protection available. This is accomplished by an internal inverter converting incoming power from AC to DC, and at the output, the DC signal is then converted back to AC.
3. Narrow by product line:
4. Input voltage:(?)The voltage of the utility power outlet the UPS will be connected to; 120V is most common, larger loads or network equipment will be 208V+ 120 208 220 230 240
5. Output voltage:(?)Voltage required by the equipment being backed up by the UPS; consult product documentation for specifics on your equipment’s power requirements 120 208 220 230 240
6. Other options: Rackmount units only Sine wave units only High-temperature
7. Minimum runtime:(?)Minimum amount of time vital equipment will be needed in a blackout; use this to narrow search results, or leave at default to see all options No min 15 min 30 min 1 hr 2 hrs 4 hrs
8. Maximum runtime:(?)Maximum amount of time vital equipment will be needed in a blackout; use this to narrow search results, or leave at default to see all options 15 min 30 min 1 hr 2 hrs 4 hrs No max
9. Growth: (?)Percentage extra load expected to be added to the system in the future; if no growth is expected, leave at default: NONE None 10% 25% 50% 75%
Runtimes for small loads of less than 10 percent of the stated capacity of a given UPS may vary greatly. Please call to confirm most accurate runtime for small loads.
Results will be listed here.